Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bonez and Shoe

I'm a wild animal and I have tracked and caught the wildebeest! Grrrrrr. I am going to tear it from limb to limb and make my next meal out of it.  I pounced and now I shake it, shake it, shake it, and show it who's the wolfiest of them all! Me!

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Mom will tell you that's an old shoe of hers. She lets me have it so I won't eat the shoes that she and dad wear. It workz! I'm a one shoe kinda gal. But I'm vicious. See?

The wildebeest shoe is one of my favorite toys. I go back to it over and over and over. I have another shoe. Mom doesn't think I know about it, but I do. She took the laces out of that one so she can give it to me in jail. Like that will make me like jail or something, huh? Mom thinks she's crafty. Barowf!

Here's my other favorite toy. But there's something wrong with the picture! Sometimes, mom puts a teeny weenie bit of peanut butter inside my bone and ooohhh.... it makes me feel like the cartoon dog that floats up in the sky. You know the one. You give him a biskie and he dances and hugs himself and then, poof, he floats cause it's just so doggone good!

But like I said, there's something missing from that bone picture. A very important thing is missing! ME!!!

That's more like it. Ain't I something?

I gots up way early this morning, just like mom likes it, and then I did my bizness. I smelled about a million trillion billion visitors in the yard and sniffed for a long time. I wonder if I'll ever meet the deer, 'coons, skunkie stinkies, and other critters that hang out here? There's a lot of woods out back where they must live with all the birdies I hear all day. I'm not sure I like the hootie owls. They make loud noises and sometimes sound like they scream. It sure makes me stop where I am and look around when I hear them. But that's another story for another night. They weren't out there this morning when I was checking messages.

I visited Shawnee's blog today. She's all grown up and stuff. You can follow her adventures and her love of chicken jerky, power naps, and seeniks if you clickie on her bloggie in my list. She's my hero. I wanna be just like her!

I hope you have a wildebeest kind of day too. I gots more toys to show you, but that's it for now!

Happy day before Puppysgiving! Barowf!

2 comments: