Thursday, January 24, 2013

Important Safety Message

Mom and me had a little skeer yesterday with me finding and eating some of her medications. I'm not sure why I did it, but I did. My mom kept her cool and called our doggie doc and they helped her help me and I'm fine. My tummy didn't feel so good after drinking that bubbly stuff (hydrogen peroxide), but no icky stuff today.

The ASPCA has a poison control number you can call - http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/poison-control/

"We are your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435. A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card."

Not everydog has a great doggie doctor like I do and mom has him on speed dial, whatever that is! 


Lesson learned, people. Mom and dad have put all dangerous items out of my reach and are going to put a baby lock on the cabinet with cleaning things. I'm way too curious to stay safe 100% of the time.
Stay safe my furry friends! Baroooooof!

No comments:

Post a Comment