Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'm baaaaaaack!

Okays, I never left, but my mom has been bizzy. She's been reading Frank and Ernest's doggie bloggie and Shawnee's blog. She told me all about Shawnee's vacation and picinicking with F&E. Lucky dogs!

(Don't tell Abbey, but we're going to the park today before it gets too hot. She's been recovering from a weird skin thing on the back of her hind legs and her steroid journey is just about over. It's been a boring several weeks for both of us while she heals.)

Oh my dog, y'all. My elbows been so itchy. I lick and lick and lick and it still doesn't stop. Not so much anymore, though. Mom's been making my food taste really weird for a few weeks. Sometimes she gives me funny tasting peanut butter. She talks all sweet and stuff, but I have her number.

Last week, she taked a walk in the yard, something about 12 times around is a mile. I wasn't feeling it. I got my lazy going and there I stayed while she walked and walked and walked. I's a long dog!


Later, I got to hippity hopping on the deck. Mom was like, gotta take a snappie snap of this! Lookie what she found. One of my green friends, no fur!, up on the window. Is spring a thing? Mom said it a lot that day.
Know what's good about my dad's knee? Sometimes he puts snackie snacks on it. I's a CheezItAholic. It's true. I can eat my 62 pounds in weight in CheezIts. No CheezIts on dad's knee today.
And here's the bestest thing. I'm a looker upper. That I am! I never did figure out what was making that noise up there. You can see my shiny new collar here. I gots too big for the old one. This one's all loosey goosey. I don't ever try to get out of it. My necklace is just plain purty!
That wasn't the bestest thing. This is. We have a couch that moves back and forth on the front porch. Mom goes there with her snappie snap taking machine and reads. I reads too. I just do it different. This is the most dogtastic ever, putting my head over her leg and helping her figure out the words.

So you can see, I been a little lazy. My back legs aren't as itchy as they were and mom doesn't say "grooosssss" when she cleans them anymore. I's not gross. I'm the bestest dog ever. She says that too.

I promise to try to get more snappie snaps and make mom write again. I gots lots of tails to tell. (See what I did there?)

Puppy out!

1 comment:

  1. Wooowoooo! Good to hear from you beawootiful, cheezits are the best BOL!! We read about Shawnees adventures with the wee ones too, lucky lucky lucky!!! Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete